Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think they just don’t want anymore QB injuries. Playing Steele was putting people’s health at risk.

I mean they could've switched anyone to right tackle though. They are trying to win this game and they think Dalton gives them the best chance to do it. If he throws another pick or two they will bench him for Gilbert.

starfan1

Reaction score
I mean they could've switched anyone to right tackle though. They are trying to win this game and they think Dalton gives them the best chance to do it. If he throws another pick or two they will bench him for Gilbert.
Andy said I ain’t going out there if that jags there lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
We ain't good on any of the three phases

hey calm the freak down this team was ravished by injuries like 17 they were historically bad the for it 6 weeks but the last there been major improvement on defense and STs

if you want to continue to thrash your own team that trying hard shorthanded the road

20 mins in and only given up 7 points on the road , id say that improvement we usually down 17-0 right now..

ok troll hater..freaking trash fans

CWR

Reaction score

I cant believe anyone would debate it. Coaches don't have the luxury of tanking. People's jobs are at stake. As fans we may be in tank mode, but as a team the idea hasn't even occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.