Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings 1st Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedishogun

Reaction score
The Defense is gonna have to do some magic acts in the second half and the running game is gonna have to save us. Rush can’t do it with his noodle arm and terrible accuracy.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
This did not have to happen.

How do you sit an elite quarterback for precautionary reasons when he could just as well be completely healthy only ti get hurt on the next play.

If you shelter your best players at the cost of a game then why even have that player?

The only saving grace here is this shows how badly this club needs to go out and get a backup QB. You've got less than 48 hours Jerry and Stephen.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
and..... once again this proves my point. All of you Mike lovers.. how is he looking about now? QBs should be given an additional 50% of HC pay, because HC are nothing without the QB.....lol

Zordon

Reaction score
What a failure by this front office. Rush is one of the worst backups in the NFL.

seamus18

Reaction score
Boy, it is so hard to watch this team play with a back up quarterback. We entered the bye week as the highest scoring team in the league with an average of 35 points a game. Without him, we have a grand total of three points. Very tough to watch, especially with the defense playing this well.

Mark

Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of us were optimistic coming into this game (what alternative was there?), but it's evident now that Rush cannot throw the ball at NFL velocity at all.

slomoxn

Reaction score
I waited to see, but I can honestly say Rush isn’t that good. His mechanics are bad, horrible actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.