Game Day ***Cowboys Vs Vikings 1st Half Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Not even one run in this area? A pitch out or something.

they abandon it as soon as it starts working. the run is working, therefore the pass game is working, therefore they ditch the run because they think all they have to do is throw it. stupid, stupid coaching.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
When passing game isn't working, fans say they should be running and when run game isn't working, it's a passing team, stop running, lol

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
team is so dumb. as soon as the run game gets going, opening up the passing game...they completely abandon the run and ONLY throw the ball. Just typical, and unbelievable. The coaching on this team is horrible.

I agree, the play action worked, so they take to RB out and eliminate the play action and get sacked on back to back plays..... dumbest coaches in the NFL..... but according to Jerry, they almost won those other game, so they get a pass..............

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
They got in the red zone... Of course they were gonna drop a pass a give up 2 sacks.

Its like clock work.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
I was thinking that the play calling today is a lot more varied. We're seeing play action and bootleg/rollouts. Now just mix in a few more runs and I think it's better.

CowboyGil

Reaction score
LOL. they got stopped on 4th down and gave up a long drive for points. Real confidence builder!! LOL
When you're 1-6 you take it where you can get it. A more aggressive offense and the Vikings would be down 17-3. Easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.