Game Day ***Cowboys Vs Vikings 1st Half Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I blame Garrett for the Beasely drop that killed a drive, for the Witten drop that killed a drive.....and the sack...that ended the drive.

All on Garrett.

Witten should be doing spot duty and by now Hanna or another TE should have the starting TE spot. Simple as that. Witten isnt going to turn a game around for you NOR is he going to lead the team into a winning drive. He should be doing spot duty and moving the chains at this point in his career, not working on his stats.

Deep_South

Reaction score
We're down by four and Garrett will make some adjustments at halftime. Hopefully he'll take the "screen" and the play action on a passing down off the wristband.

DABOYZ

Reaction score
what are the odds of a giant sinkhole forming under the stadium right about now.this entire team and staff need to dissappear

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Yeah, we should never blame coaches. Bring back Wade, bring back Campo, bring back Gailey.

I really like Garrett and want him to succeed, but this is just disgusting.

We better start rooting for the Eagles and Commanders to pick it up, because if we win the division, we're going to get another year of this guy.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
This team just isn't good.

Good news guys, still probably be in first place after today. lol

waving monkey

Reaction score
well I see the calls for everybodies scape has already started ,surprise,surprize

DEMFAN

Reaction score
We're signing guys off the streets and you're asking that question?

Same guys who got there before and we arent playing the best team either. I think secretly you are wondering where they are as well but resort to questioning others posts to make you feel as if you arent.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Witten should be doing spot duty and by now Hanna or another TE should have the starting TE spot. Simple as that. Witten isnt going to turn a game around for you NOR is he going to lead the team into a winning drive. He should be doing spot duty and moving the chains at this point in his career, not working on his stats.

Hanna sucks. And Escobar has shown nothing.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
How many touches for Dez? Why does this team refuse to go to its one true play maker...

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
BAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is the 1-6 Vikes that are kicking our arse............................LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.