Game Day ***Cowboys Vs Vikings 1st Half Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
It's almost like the special teams don't know how to defend anymore since people are used to taking the touch back.

Fredd

Reaction score
I blame Bailey for that 45 yard return...he didn't kick it out of the end zone :rolleyes:

fifaguy

Reaction score
I assume we did watch tape of Patterson returning one for 109 yards last week right?

rpntex

Reaction score
Nope, that was on Dez. Forget the fact that he obviously dropped it. Minnesota playing 2-deep zone. Dez should have sat down in the crease between the zones. Instead, he ran through the zone. Romo threw it to the spot where Dez should have been. It's the same thing both Romo and Dooley were telling him last week on the sideline.

Man-to-man---run through it. Zone---sit down.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Tony blew it on a throw he could make with his eyes closed. It happens, but hopefully not too often.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Cordarrelle Patterson is dangerous & is already one of the best return-men in the league. You guys gotta give some credit to the other team instead of just blaming the Cowboys all the time

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
And somehow, Ponder manages to get off a picture perfect pass under crazy pressure.

roughneck266

Reaction score
Cordarrelle Patterson is dangerous & is already one of the best return-men in the league. You guys gotta give some credit to the other team instead of just blaming the Cowboys all the time

Your common sense talk will have no effect on me sir! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.