Game Day Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

superonyx

Reaction score
Refs doing everything they can to stop us.

The NFL wonders why ratings suffer. We are the national draw and you have your refs make this a 7-3 game half way through the 3rd Qtr.

Can't blame our offense. That was not even close to clipping. 1st and 25 equals a turnover.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
This is Garrett, if it works, get away from it. Deep to Dez, that worked, DONT DO IT AGAIN. Beasley, dont use him. Find guys that cant the catch the damned ball. Lets use guys we ve never played before. Use plays that dont for yards when you need yards.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
It's not the refs. It's the league telling the refs what to do. Absolute crap

robjay04

Reaction score
I'm honestly in disbelief of these flags. The pick, a ticky tack flag, Zeke's long run, ticky tack flag from the ref on the other side of the field and now this. What a bunch of crap.

I never complain about the refs but I'm in disbelief. EVERYTIME we make a play minus the Dez catch there has been a flag. Unbelievable.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
I am getting super irritated at all of the commentators talking about how the Vikings have shut down the Dallas offense. The REFS have shut down the Boys tonight. Not the Vikings. They're a good defense for sure, but this stupid officiating crew is the difference in tonight's game being close or a blow out in our favor. These phantom calls are disgusting.

Sydla

Reaction score
YOU CANT RUN PLAYS IN THE BACKFIELD AGAINST THIS DEFENSE. JFC how many times in one game do you have to **** up to learn something?

Downright bizarre. This team eats up bubble screens, etc. And yet, we are out there running them.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
These Thursday games are for the birds, even I can't find the rhythm

coult44

Reaction score
Some of y'all either need to stop drinking or start drinking!!! HELLLLLA wishy washy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.