Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
No Thielen no problem against this sorry arse defense. Can you imagine the Dallas offense without Cooper? Oh yeah the Jets game

EJK24

Reaction score
Awuzie has done nothing to deserve a spot opposite Jones. What is the point of watching this guy get picked on again and again? What is the harm in pulling him for Lewis? Hes giving up big plays anyway. Hold this dude accountable and bench him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
On one hand watching the same garbage over and over again is infuriating, on the other hand it continues to expose our franchise and how far they are from actually winning anything..this team has no shot even if they get into the playoffs
This is a good ol' shut out. You gotta win these too. Can't win just the pretty ones.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Even adding Bennett can't overcome this defense's shortcomings. I used to defend Marinelli because he didn't have much talent to work with. He's been given the talent and still can't get it done.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
the defense is TRASH

a few weeks ago people tried to convince me it was great when they were "top 5 in yards" or whatever, quoting stats.

but many of us know, the eye test, they're not imposing or intimidating. they're average at best....mostly because we can't trust the defensive play calling or philosophy, it's not a recipe to be a great defense. The only hope is that they'll be good at holding offenses to FGs. and when that doesn't happen, the games will be shootouts.

CB61

Reaction score
Another funny thing about this game as I have not seen Tony Pollard get one offensive snap

Status
Not open for further replies.