Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
On a lighter note did anybody see the Porsche that launched into a second story of a house OMG what the last ride that was they both ended up dead

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
RBs have 3-4 good years. Zeke had 1.5. Speed an elusiveness is gone. There is nothing he offers more than Henry, A Jones, or insert 10 more RBs here

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I always wonder that. I don't believe Kris teach this style of a 4-3 defense that rob plays. I think Kris maybe calling rob plays in rob defense.
To me that's exactly what it is. Its like Moore on offense. I believe Moore calls the plays but it sGarretts playbook ultimately.

Sydla

Reaction score
No one should be surprised that an old, stubborn goat as DL coach who eschews elite talent at DT for JAGs, results in a run D that comes up small in big games.

Zordon

Reaction score
Who the hell is the linebacker coach on this staff??
This goofing looking dude. Yet another position coach that has deteriorated over the years.

krzsvjjkfaxcurfgzzh4.jpg

CWR

Reaction score
The Vikings are gashing the Cowboys OUTSIDE. This is far more than just "get a huge DT." The issues with this defense are schematic and coaching. Teams with lighter, less talented DTs are stopping the run better than the Cowboys.

Very true. Aint too many DTS running all the way to the edge to make these plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.