Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Need a game plan to stop the Cook screens. They’ve been going for 7+ every time.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Two horrible plays by Awuzie.

Couldn't stop that horrible pass with the WR falling down.

Then let the next guy get to the sidelines. He should have closed to him in the middle of the field so that someone else might have a chance to keep him from the sideline if (when) he missed.
He's guarding one of the best receivers out there. Stefan Diggs is the truth. IT was a terrible pass and he made a play. Sometimes you have to credit the receiver. And the other play....he couldn't tackle Dalvin Cook? I mean can't fault him for that.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Lots of people want to trash the defense, but I'm telling you our frontline is the best in the NFC. Philly does not match up well with us at all we'll destroy their O line, and harass Wentz all day.

I think this cowboy team will raise its play in the playoffs, and just might be the team to beat finally. Of course injuries play a big role, but so far so good.
The problem is getting to the playoffs with Garrett.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
cousins is more a less begging for us to take away the ball from him with some of his deep passes but instead we give him an easy way out and just give him the little easy short dink and dunk.

Zordon

Reaction score
Lots of people want to trash the defense, but I'm telling you our frontline is the best in the NFC. Philly does not match up well with us at all we'll destroy their O line, and harass Wentz all day.

I think this cowboy team will raise its play in the playoffs, and just might be the team to beat finally. Of course injuries play a big role, but so far so good.
NFC East, yes. NFC, hell no.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
LOL.

You realize we are losing right?

And our DL matters little if the back seven just gives up pass after pass.
We'll see. I see a win in this game, and just getting better from here. If you have a consistent pass rush the quarterbacks will eventually start making mistakes all over the field.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Gotta blitz Cousins and please do a screen to zeke.. why is that play not used ever.. does garrett not know what a screen is?

Yes, the offensive play calling is so so bad, especially early. The first 10 to 15 plays of every game barely scare the defense, just Zeke runs, and play action dink and dunks. No downfield throws, just safe crap.

Week after week, no changes, just pound the rock, and either punt or try for a FG (and even that's rare).

Damn coaches!

I swear the Cowboys players have to win in spite of the coaching.

CWR

Reaction score
I said he’s been clean on third down, which he has. The Jarwin pass on third for example was all the OL.

Half that has been him rolling out. It hasnt all been protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.