Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I truly believe, the Cowboys coaching staff somehow thought Cooper Rush would be able to beat this team. Because it literally could be 21 - 7 halftime right now. I’ve been saying all along the Vikings are not that good. It’s Cooper Rush is just horrible. But this team anybody but him could beat them. Behind this offense

Twin928

Reaction score
Put the other qb n this a throw away game anyway he might spark the offense it cnt hurt

Zman5

Reaction score
According to Vikings fans, Vikings have knack for making opposing backup QBs look elite.
They got nothing to worry about this week.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
You know when someone talks smack about their team and says something like "we are so good, we could pull a guy out of the stands and play him and still win!" Dallas is basically trying that with QB. Its amazing how terrible Rush is. He is leaning back on most of his throws. He is missing people left and right. Several of his completions were actually bad underthrows, its just that the receivers were open enough that they could still get it.

Normal NFL back ups do not look like this.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
*** was management thinking?? Knowing we were going to make a run this year and Dak is injury prone and you spend No money on a back up qb!! What the Hell

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dallas needs to make a switch at QB.

Will Grier can give you more than this guy can for better or worse.

He was a playmaker in college. See if he can come in and make something happen.

Rush is stuck in the pocket and does nothing but run the offense in its most basic form. We need someone that will improvise a little.
I swear to God I’m better than him

Jarntt

Reaction score
So Zimmer screwed up the clock management.....wonder it their fans are ripping him like some of you rip MM? Hmmmm
Stupid is stupid regardless of the team. They were booing as the half ended

I wonder if they have any fans that will come up with some bizarre excuse for what he did ?

Mannix

Reaction score
Still can't believe they didn't have more patience with Mike White....my god....keep him at #3 at least!!!

iamliko22

Reaction score
Need to figure out how to co trol the clock and hopefully get lucky with a turnover. Only way.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I can’t believe I am happy Tyron has an ankle injury. I was afraid it was his neck or back.:laugh::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.