Cowboys Vs Vikings ***Game Thread***

NickZepp

Reaction score
I didn't think they would be that successful running it. The Giants were the only team we played that really had success with the run game.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
utrunner07;1720881 said:
This defense is a DISGRACE...I say trade them all except Newmam, Ware and Spencer...sick of the same crap evvery game every year.

Exhibit A.

cowboys4life

Reaction score
that was way to easy why dont the D load up on the box and take away the run....THEY CANT THROW UPFIELD

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Well, maybe this will be close. They have no passing game whatsoever though. Looks like we came out expecting them to try some play action early.

sharph20

Reaction score
I want to stay optimistic but about our D but damn that sucks. I guess this is where we really miss fergy.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Ayodele was held big time. The OLineman had his arms wrapped completely around Ayodele's body.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Seriously, though. This team can't hang with us. Or shouldn't be able to hang with us. The defense will get better as the game goes on. But it does concern me a bit when we play more elite teams with elite players.

tsumma

Reaction score
Jerry Get on the Phone with Cowher maybe he can coach a defense!!! wade is slowly building his ticket out of here

utrunner07

Reaction score
windward;1720877 said:
Adrian Peterson is really really good.

it does not hurt that he is playing against our sorry excuse of a defense...Im sick of it...sure they play fine sometimes but rarely do they step it up big against a good team.:mad: