Cowboys vs Vikings on Halloween night

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I need a link to where someone that actually matters says that he will 100% be playing against the Vikings.

If you can't provide that then pipe down.
You really expect everyone to do your homework for you. Did you Flunk sandbox , I have my own house. I don’t need to live in your head

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Haven’t you learned yet. I tell it like it is. We blew the Giants away. And the last team to have the ball would win. The patriots game . Is everything a battle with you. Lol
I want a link that says he is 100% playing against the Vikings. The link must be from someone that actually knows what's going on and not some random dude on Twitter.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I’ve never been on Twitter. You’re wrong again. Do we have to do this every night. People are going to start talking
All I am asking is for a link to someone reliable that know whats going on and says that Dak is 100% playing against the Vikings like you claim. You say I'm not "up to date", so update me on it with an actual link that I can read.

That's all I want.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
All I am asking is for a link to someone reliable that know whats going on and says that Dak is 100% playing against the Vikings like you claim. You say I'm not "up to date", so update me on it with an actual link that I can read.

That's all I want.

A Dak at 75% is still the best QB on the field. I'm sure he's getting the best treatment, and he's got the bye week. No need to worry.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ok you go 1st provide proof that he will not be playing
I don’t think he’s ever heard of the Dallas Cowboys official site . OK Prescotts not playing he will think that will make him feel better. probably Complain about that ,

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ok you go 1st provide proof that he will not be playing
I never claimed he wasn't.

I said that we do not know yet and all we know is that they are "optimistic" that he'll play.

See, when you butt into conversations that are already going on without reading the previous stuff you make yourself look foolish.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I never claimed he wasn't.

I said that we do not know yet and all we know is that they are "optimistic" that he'll play.

See, when you butt into conversations that are already going on without reading the previous stuff you make yourself look foolish.
You indicated he was not playing with your snarky comment And I can comment when ever I want to

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
How does it feel to want.
How does it feel to get called out on your own post and then back down for all to see because you know that you can't prove it because nobody has said Dak is 100% playing as you claim because nobody has said it?

Provide the link that says he is 100% playing from a reliable source or apologize for getting sassy with me and I'll accept it and move on.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How does it feel to get called out on your own post and then back down for all to see because you know that you can't prove it because nobody has said Dak is 100% playing as you claim because nobody has said it?

Provide the link that says he is 100% playing from a reliable source or apologize for getting sassy with me and I'll accept it and move on.
This is the NFL. Nothing is 100%. Even if they say it is. You would argue that the world is flat. If I said it was round