Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings post game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score

Well guess I will return it to the original owner...Maybe they will have some sort of reward

Fontaine

Reaction score
Garrett’s decision to kick an early 57 yard field goal with a shaky kicker could of all but been the difference. Why not punt, pin them deep and make them drive the length of the field instead of spotting them 50 yards.

Forcing Austin to fair catch when he had 10-20 yards directly in front of him and with a clear sideline to boot.

running on 3rd and 2 in the red zone when zeke is averaging 2 yards a carry and Dak is lighting up the field.

damn coaching staff keep beating themselves, pathetic.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I keep hearing people say how much easier the Eagles schedule is going forward. They have the Patriots and Seahawks the next two weeks. They face Dallas in what should be a key game. They do have the Dolphins, Commanders twice and the Giants which all should be winnable games.

We have the Patriots, the Rams and the Eagles. We also get the Lions, Bills, Commanders and Bears. I really don't see the Bears and Lions as being teams we should lose to. So basically they have one game easier. It isn't that big of a deal.

We still control our fate, but it doesn't matter much if we can't set the tone and dictate with our offense, and if our defense continuously lets teams run the ball right down their throats. THink about it....Dak had almost 400 yds, no ints until the hail mary on the last play, 3 TD passes....and we still lose. Hard to believe that....and we had no turnovers outside of the Hail Mary. There really is no explanation.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Jerry needs to put this coaching staff out of our misery.

Defensive staff is horrible....hence why they have all been fired before...I'd keep Kellen. Problem is too many cooks in the kitchen right now. You can tell when Garrett gets involved. If you don't trust him to call the plays...then do it yourself Garrett. Instead all he does is mess up the situation.

fivetwos

Reaction score
This team wont make the playoffs. At least we'll get rid of clapper finally.
Nah, Jerry will "find a reason" to keep him.

Remember, the only time we had real coaches here Jerry couldnt do all he wanted to.

khiladi

Reaction score
It’s amazing how we look for excuses from the OL and RG. That created the looks that QBs can pick apart. The OL gave Dak all day to throw on third down. Vikings were basically playing another man in the box all game. Dallas could take advantage on the deep crossing routes to Cobb, because of the fact the line held up. Cooper was basically isolated all day on the sidelines and Zimmer was basically trusting his CBs on the outside to basically hold the whole game.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The defense cost us the game. The Vikings are a good team. We just cannot beat any team outside of the East. The Eagles might win the division losing to us twice. Really depressing loss.

gmb1

Reaction score
I'm just mad that yet again Zeke and the defense let Dak down again. It's not fair

cheyennes

Reaction score
Zeke? the OL? the OC?
we have the high paid rb and the most expensive ol.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
If I were Dak, if march into Jerry's office and tell his old *** that it's either him (Dak) or the ginger.

Zman5

Reaction score
The play calling at the end going for a 57 fg try was what lost this game. So freaking stupid.

toto1939

Reaction score
Stupidity started with trying to kick a 57 yard field goal at the start of the game. Nice symmetry to also finish up the game with immense stupidity. Really, a thing of incredible beauty if you admire coaching stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.