Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings post game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace-is-high

Reaction score
every time Cook ran a big run all I could think was that he was available when we picked Taco Charlton

Zman5

Reaction score
No there wasn't. You need to go watch the all 22. Witten was clearing out the middle shallow. Cooper was coming across the deep middle in the open space.

I saw him and even Collinsworth mentioned it in the broadcast.

lsg13

Reaction score
We move from the 5 all the way down the field by passing then decide we need to run the ball... I can understand running it once to use some clock but at least run it outside for something other than up the middle which had worked 0 times all night... but that second run, WOW, when you run the clock down you need to at least make sure you yourself score...
And the fair catch, yeah par for the course.

AtomicDog

Reaction score
I'm wondering if we were tipping running plays to Zeke. I mean I never seen Zeke so stymied. Maybe he leaves his mouth piece dangling on passing plays and puts mouth piece in when he's gonna run. I dunno. smh

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
Parcells famously said that you are what your record is. Well at 5-4 it’s safe to say that we are a mediocre team that only has a single win against a team with winning record. Looking ahead at the schedule it’s hard to see this team making the playoffs

jokercard

Reaction score
Let me guess

“We didn’t execute on all three phases”
“We fought hard”
“Our backs were against the wall and we didn’t quit”
“We’re going to get back at it tomorrow and continue to get better”

He should put on a squeaky nose when he does his press conferences and JJ can charge admission for bringing the circus back.

toto1939

Reaction score
It was all about time. Making the fair catch was the right call. We got 3 plays out of that. Would you rather have Austin's 10 yard return that would have cost another 5 or 6 seconds?
You could have had 2 plays from their 45 yard line (at least) if Austin returned it

Maverick84

Reaction score
I hate Jason Garrett.
you miss Cole Beasley though, he woulda fair caught it too

I'm joking man.. I just think a smarter player plays situational football there, even if he was told "fair catch this b**** no matter what"

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I think this team is done for this season don't see them making the playoffs its pretty bad when a coaching staff takes a team that has this much talent and they suck so bad the whole coaching staff sucks to much talent on this team to be a 5 win team

lsg13

Reaction score
Parcells famously said that you are what your record is. Well at 5-4 it’s safe to say that we are a mediocre team that only has a single win against a team with winning record. Looking ahead at the schedule it’s hard to see this team making the playoffs
With such incompetence running this team do playoffs really matter, there is no way in heck that Garrett could coach this or any team past the first round of the playoffs.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It was all about time. Making the fair catch was the right call. We got 3 plays out of that. Would you rather have Austin's 10 yard return that would have cost another 5 or 6 seconds?
Honestly? Austin would've gotten more yards than they got on the 2 ensuing plays, so yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.