Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings post game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Vikings sold out to stop the run. Even my Wife could see handing it to Zeke goal to go with win on sight was unthinkable.

What in world was the punt returner thinking with a fair catch on that last punt?

The Cowboys have to be one of the worst tackling units in the league.

#55 better be hurt because he is playing about as poor as any LB in the game.

Dak would have won that game if not for the ridiculous play calling at the end.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Dude could have run a lot farther than the 45. He had the whole darn sideline people. The blocking was actually setup too.
I'm thinking along those very same views as yer's friend& all the while keeping that clock-stopping sideline ever handy on his left flank
( I'd of ran it back, were I back in my prime& in possession of his speed/ footballin' skill set, ramifications fer' my future unemployed actions be damned)

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
He fell down all night, often before another player even got a legit hit on him. He ain’t right, fast, good, elusive, or any other adjective that describes a great running back. Let’s not kid ourselves either he was never a speedster. But now he’s not even faster than Jarwin.

I have most of his good performances from 2016 recorded and its pretty obvious he doesn't look the same. He appears to have lost some burst as well as top end speed.

Zman5

Reaction score
Teams with good defenses(Pats, Buffalo, and Bears) will employ the same strategy moving forward. They better not keep doing the same thing they did tonight and try to keep running Zeke when it's not working.

wileedog

Reaction score
I have most of his good performances from 2016 recorded and its pretty obvious he doesn't look the same. He appears to have lost some burst as well as top end speed.
At the end of the day he is running behind the same line he did in 2016. And while his average is still a respectable 4.7 YPC that's all it is. There is no burst. There is no explosiveness. He falls forward for 5 yards most of the time.

And that is only going to get worse because now he is taking the big hits he didn't always used to. Stupid waste of a draft pick and a contract.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
It's Garrett's fault!
It's Wade's fault!
It's Parcells' fault!
It's Campo's fault!
It's Gailey's fault!

How many coaches does it take to see the real problem?

The coaches call the plays, Jerry doesn't. It is Garrett's fault.

acer941

Reaction score
I do think that that 4th down pass to Zeke is the difference between good/passable QB’s & Great QB’s. A great QB passes the ball to Cobb or finds a way to complete it and score.

We always find a way to lose against winning/play bound teams. But since we find a way to keep the game close or interesting it gives people false hope that were close or that the game was a fluke.

Been that way for a while now...

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
At the end of the day he is running behind the same line he did in 2016. And while his average is still a respectable 4.7 YPC that's all it is. There is no burst. There is no explosiveness. He falls forward for 5 yards most of the time.

And that is only going to get worse because now he is taking the big hits he didn't always used to. Stupid waste of a draft pick and a contract.
For an I.Q. deficit type of dude,tooo_O

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Soon to be 5-5.....Jason Carrot

Soon to be 5-6.....…………...dont see them beating either Detroit or New England on the road.

Then we still got the Rams and road trips to Soldier Field and the Linc.

I really dont think we finish better than 8-8 and that aint going to win the division with Philly's soft as Charmin schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.