Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings post game thread ***

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I like how Wilson played.

At first, I was trying to think what did Cedrick Wilson do? Then I realized you were talking about Donovan.

Funny thing is, we forced three fumbles today ... and all of them were forced by a Wilson.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Schultz is a better TE than Jarwin. If they don't upgrade the position in the offseason he should retain the starting gig.

I think he might be better all-round. He's more in the mold of early Witten, able to block some, able to get downfield some, but shines most as an underneath guy. Jarwin is more dynamic, but a lesser blocker and not as good on the underneath stuff.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I know this means we will likely end up with a so-so draft spot, and nothing to show for it, but man, that felt like a playoff win. And now we have even more reason to be jazzed about Thanksgiving.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Any butt hurt going on here? I love it. Great win today. Let's keep it going Cowboys!

Them

Reaction score
...Yeah I'd like the lowest draft pick that they could get, but I feel much better when I watch them win!...Onward thru the Fog!...:cool:

rags

Reaction score
It's always a great week when the Cowboys win and the Eagles lose.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
At first, I was trying to think what did Cedrick Wilson do? Then I realized you were talking about Donovan.

Funny thing is, we forced three fumbles today ... and all of them were forced by a Wilson.
Yeah, plus if you watch the game again, there were a couple other nasty hits he put on.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Zeke looked quicker and was doing some serious road grating...to be honest i was getting on board to tank season and get good picks...but after cowboys teased us with a win now ( even with Dalton ) i am rooting again for wins...everytime

then my heart gets broken...but this life aint very long and we gotta take risks...that means too i am resurrecting Platinum Guarantees..Go Cowboys

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I know, but it's always fun to get the wins where we can get them. Especially with how bad 2020 has been. What's a 4-12 or 5-11 record compared to a 2-14 record?

i know Fur---but when cowboys win i get way too excited..but after one of our blowout losses .i had taken all my platinum guarantees and shot em dead in backyard..but i just looked out window and they are resurrected...

i am rooting we win division and make some noise in playoffs...you never know what can happen...look at Donaven Wilson...could not even get on the field and then when they put him in he looks all-pro...and now they

put Martin RT and McGovern had real good game at RG...we will get baddass back for center to replace Looney and Brandon Knight to replace #75 forget name but he is so lousy...and we will have good O line

and maybe our defense is beginning to understand Nolan's D system?..and maybe Dalton is going to play at pro-bowl level?...see once the ball starts rolling i cant stop...my heart most likely will get crushed

furniture will fly in the house and plates smashed...or i might do what that one fan did and punch out the big screen , tear it off the wall and shoot it dead with a .45 glock?...its dangerous to be a cowboy fan

if they start winning

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Risen--- our cowboys looked pretty impressive against Vikes considering how utterly miserable they looked few weeks back...i can see us winning division and making noise in playoffs...we have some good players both sides of ball