Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings Post Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
umm every single one of you that trashed rush all week, all day, and most of the game needs to apologize or quit this place..

you were wrong those of us that said wait and see how it turns out first before bashig were right AGAIN all year every layer and coach that wa s doubted have come though to make the naysayer wrong ..

you all should be tired of being wrong.

this was Rush very first start and hes thrown total of 3 nfl passes..so anyone replies nit picking his game should look at the 35million dollar qb on the losing end of it..cousins wasn't very good for top starter in this league..our defense stepped dup big time..

all those that wanted white , rush says Hello..

the guy is a basic vanilla nothing special player but he came in and did his job..very much reminded me of garrets start and win on TG against Gb..

not huge deal to win this game in the grand scheme of things but great for rush his family, and all the players that stepped up and won this game as TEAM.

this is team game and this team has been playing like team since game 1 and its nice for once to see this culture..

great won for the team and fans..6-1 6 in row backups all stepping up

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m not bragging. We kept telling everybody we would win this game in the fourth quarter by three. Oh well it was by 4 I’m wrong

mr Whirlwin---hey close enough...3 or 4..close enough

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
You don’t go into a place like Minnesota and play a good team without your starting QB and still come out with a win unless you are a good, deep, well rounded, well coached football team.

Dallas is damn good and they will continue to get better. The defense will improve every game.

And this coaching staff deserves a whole lotta kudos. They are really good.

Mark

Reaction score
So, all the guys who said our team had ZERO chance tonight can suck it. ;-)

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
So how do you like your crow? I prefer mine barbequed.

I didn't comment on here leading up to the game, but I fully expected us to lose. I thought maybe we could get to 20 points with Rush, but the defense wouldn't hold the Vikings under that. Told my wife, so she cooked me up some crow afterward.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Embrace the Rush!
Solid team, great win. Defense stood up today, and offense stuck with it to get the job done. Bones needs to get his group together! Kisses in the luxury suite, so you know Dallas is 6-1!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.