Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings Post Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I also kept hearing how our defense has only been good due to turnovers and that the great Kirk Cousins (LOL) would carve us up. He was outplayed by Rush. LOL.

Defense was pretty amazing outside of a few plays. Best game of the season for that unit. Nice to see us have a defense that is able to step up when the offense isn't full strength.

MattMc33

Reaction score
The defence was awesome tonight. Gregory and Parsons were monsters. But obviously, this night will be about Cooper Rush, and rightly so. That's one that will be talked about for a long time. So great to see his family so happy. And kudos to the Boy Wonder who again called a hell of a game. As did DQ for that matter. Special things are happening. As far as You Like That - well, he is who he is. Not elite, not a guy who will ever win you a SB. Truth be told I was getting annoyed in the leadup with all the Minnesota anointing that was going on. That's a blowout if a healthy Dak is playing. The Cowboys are just at a different level this season.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
BTW, since we're serving up crow. Has everyone got their full share for wanting the team to cut Nsekhe?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
The defence was awesome tonight. Gregory and Parsons were monsters. But obviously, this night will be about Cooper Rush, and rightly so. That's one that will be talked about for a long time. So great to see his family so happy. And kudos to the Boy Wonder who again called a hell of a game. As did DQ for that matter. Special things are happening. As far as You Like That - well, he is who he is. Not elite, not a guy who will ever win you a SB. Truth be told I was getting annoyed in the leadup with all the Minnesota anointing that was going on. That's a blowout if a healthy Dak is playing. The Cowboys are just at a different level this season.
They have found a way to win in most every situation

Alweezy

Reaction score
I just want to say that if Dak would’ve been able to play, Dallas would’ve killed those chumps. It would have been the 4th blowout in 7 games this year.

That defense is catching fire. If they keep getting better each game… look out.

I feel it is arguably better to win ugly like this with your back against the wall than to win big though. We don't want the first test of adversity to come later in the year or in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.