Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings Pre-Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Looks like it will primarily be the World Series for me! Even though I am a huge Cowboy fan for over 40 years I live in Atlanta and root for the Braves. Hope we can at least bring home this World Series championship tonight but it won't be easy against the Stros.. This feels like a Preseason game for our Boys but hope we can pull it off! It's Halloween!!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Welp, having had a calf injury, I can't blame Dak for sitting this out. Our next opponent is the Broncos

Croomraider

Reaction score
You have to let him get acclimated to the pro game AND get his legs back underneath him. As he does so and proves himself in practice the coaches will give him more leash. Eventually his talent should rise above and he will get an opportunity to start. No coach is going to start an unproven rookie who hasn't played any football in 2 months. Trey Lance is sitting, Justin Fields was behind Dalton. Mac Jones had to beat out Cam. Every one of them earned it and even Trevor Lawrence was in "competition."
Fair enough ---- I'm ready to see him play, when the time comes, hope he's good because he could be the difference maker.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Maybe Dak sitting out is a blessing in disguise. Vikings are thinking they have it easy now and could end up getting punched in the mouth.

ghst187

Reaction score
Not giving us more than 1% chance of winning now, but we should def go on a winning streak after this game

Elusiv1

Reaction score
First Cousins hasn't seen this version of Diggs!! If you think Barry Church gave him nightmares say hello to my Lil friend!!lol

Maverick84

Reaction score
what an absolute f word buzzkill

well, time to get more buzzed then I guess.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Cooper Rush will win this game, I feel it in my gut. All the other guys will step up and we go home with a victory tonight!

blueblood70

Reaction score
thumb_dats-my-quarterback-tettistintra-tor-net-dats-my-quarterback-thats-53761271.png
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.