Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Lots of questions going into this game and frankly into the rest of season.

Will Andy make a difference?
Will this team continue to tank the season, intentional or not, in order to get a high draft slot?
Will they win enough to really hurt the draft slot?
Will the defense continue to show some improvements from the first of the season?
Who will be the young players that step up and let us know the deserve to get more playing time?
Who will be the players who prove that we need to move on from them?
Yes
No
Yes.
Yes
Badass
Aldon Smith

And not necessarily in that er.

Clear as mud..huh?

It's a cryptic message. Take the 2nd letter of each answer and tell me what it spells.

:omg:

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Zack Martin starting at RT and Dalton taking some left-handed snaps at practice has me wondering what kind of shenanigans Kellen Morre is up to or was Andy just messing around.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Lots of questions going into this game and frankly into the rest of season.

Will Andy make a difference?
Will this team continue to tank the season, intentional or not, in order to get a high draft slot?
Will they win enough to really hurt the draft slot?
Will the defense continue to show some improvements from the first of the season?
Who will be the young players that step up and let us know the deserve to get more playing time?
Who will be the players who prove that we need to move on from them?
I have a question..

What time is the game?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Zack Martin starting at RT and Dalton taking some left-handed snaps at practice has me wondering what kind of shenanigans Kellen Morre is up to or was Andy just messing around.

probably just messing around. What do we got to lose? Might as well have some goofy fun at this point. This team is garbage and they aren’t going anywhere. Time to get blown out.

Mannix

Reaction score
I still see us playing NY for the whole shooting match based on the remaining schedule of Philly

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
LMAO at the FOX NFL pre-game's "NFL related TV shows". "The Masked Cowboys Quarterback"!! :laugh:
Saw that.

It beats Stephen A Smith screaming about hating Cowboys fans.

We hate each other more than enough without Smith reminding us we are a longtime society of haters.

Who can forget that?

:confused:

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Yes
No
Yes.
Yes
Badass
Aldon Smith

And not necessarily in that er.

Clear as mud..huh?

It's a cryptic message. Take the 2nd letter of each answer and tell me what it spells.

:omg:
Badass is on IR :(

blueblood70

Reaction score
Badass is on IR :(
dude needs some yoga clesees, he pulls a hammy so bad IN WARMUPS that hes out 3 weeks..um yes strecth big boy stretch!!

Zekes playing with his and yet dudes lie Awuizie and Biadasz goes on iR..:facepalm::angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.