Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Why does our offense look like it gargled donkey balls over one week?

Commanders are terrible in the secondary. We're getting away from any plan we should have drawn up

morat1959

Reaction score
Ah yes, the fallback excuse. It's called Commanders coach watched tape of last week and is using the boys aggressiveness against them. Blame the LG if anyone.
And what’s your excuse for the last 10 years??? One constant JG. Go drink some more Garrett koolaid.

CB61

Reaction score
When I was much younger and I was bigger than everybody else which by the way I did not get any bigger after that was why I probably couldn't play as well as I did when I was younger I used to stand outside of the Huddle on the other team was huddling up one of the guys asked me one time what the hell I was doing I said I don't want to run this fast so I can slam u on the ground again
The referee quickly threw a flag and walked me to the sideline had a little talk with my coach who kick me in the ***

Cydios

Reaction score
That sack was too rough.......he should have cuddled keenum and put him down like a baby......don't want to risk getting a roughing penalty.
Was saying the same thing.. i was like "here's a pillow. Lets find the soft part of the grass. .. ok ready?? Fall down.. there there"

PUSHfold

Reaction score
I feel like I say this every year, but could there be more commercials during a game?

Git damn right there could be and probably will when they replace the kickoffs...it'll just be an added minute of commercials instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.