Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I haven’t missed a game in 16 years and I’ve watched some **** teams and horrible heart break losses in my life but this team is as bad as anything I’ve seen. Bad is one thing. Effort and caring is another, it’s brutal out here

yentl911

Reaction score
Vander Glass needs to just retire

he’s not made for the game

too fragile

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Is there anything else left to say that hasn't been said already? Bunch of overpaid heartless players not showing up for the games. Painful to be a fan of this team when players don't show up to play. They should all donate their paychecks.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I’m watching the Skins D and sadly thinking we have no speed like that or people getting after people. Just weak

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Much worse. Expectations were higher. In my opinion.

That 2015 team at least competed. I’m not sure this team could beat the Jets making this Cowboys team the worst in the NFL. They don’t even compete. Getting tricked by a 1 win team right now.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If we draft a qb in the first round with all the issues we have I might lose it. Trade down with a QB desperate team because we already have one.

QBs like Dak don’t win titles after being paid.. Especially a team as poor as we are..

The best thing we could do is get out of the Dak deal.. Signing him leads to mediocrity.

droopdog7

Reaction score
The fact that guys always get 2-3 extra yards after contact tells you everything you need to know. That’s lack of effort and not swarming to the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.