Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol......oh boy.....It’s not even feasible to fire all the coach’s and release all the players they need to. This is bad.

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
At this point what do you have to lose putting DiNucci in. Dalton is trigger shy and won't throw the ball. He just wants to eat sacks and blame the o line.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
being down 21-3 to a 1-5 team is pathetic . At least with Dak every single game was competitive

droopdog7

Reaction score
QBs like Dak don’t win titles after being paid.. Especially a team as poor as we are..

The best thing we could do is get out of the Dak deal.. Signing him leads to mediocrity.
Fact is you need a quarterback to have a chance. And we have a quarterback. We might spend a high pick on one and he could easily fail. Lots of them do.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Anyone else feel like our practices must not involve any running? How does this defense look completely lost just moving around out there? I've legitimately never seen anything like this. It's not hyperbole. This is the worst NFL defense I've ever seen.
I agree. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a defense this bad in my entire years of watching the NFL and that goes back to 1972.

Status
Not open for further replies.