Status
Not open for further replies.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Good adjustment by Moore with the designed dumpouts
Of course Wash will adjust too.

SackMaster

Reaction score
A team like indy might see qb as the one thing keeping them from a superbowl run. If that's the case, you don't waste a year waiting for him to hit the open market
I doubt that Indy, a team that is known for smart moves, would offer anything that would make trading Dak "a win".

If they are that good of a team, they go find a Foles and roll with that instead of giving up high and/or multiple picks for someone they can get without giving up anything in return.

bigE79

Reaction score
Because most rational people know wins are a team stat and when a unit looks so much worse with one guy gone it is clear how valuable he was to that unit.
What was our record with that pretty offense again?

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
This team is a disgrace and honestly I hope jerry is so embarrassed he gets off his assnand does something. Go Raiders.
He's the problem and he won't do anything about himself. He's God's gift to the football world in his eye's. So, good luck with your Raiders.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
My God! We do have a draw play in our playbook!!! First draw play for at least the last 5 years. Where did that come from???

Creeper

Reaction score
I'm in "higher draft mode". I'm not exactly cheering for the WFT. But I doubt this team can mount a season comeback, so I'm going for draft position now.

Now you got it! This team is not going anywhere with all the injuries. It's not like these guys are coming back this year either. Dak and the two tackles are done for the year. The season is over. They may as well play for the best draft pick. That's a battle they can win!

Status
Not open for further replies.