Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Can anybody really see us finishing better than 2-14 with the number one pick in the draft

mardwin

Reaction score
If we allow 30+ points to the Commanders, I may choose to not watch games in the future. I haven’t done that in 20 years. It’s getting to a point that it’s not even worth my time

Lol, get ready the Commanders are moving the ball at will.

InTheZone

Reaction score
When your coach has lost his players and they either do not want to or cannot execute his assignments he has to go.

Do the players have a responsibility? Yes. But you can let one guy go a whole lot easier than 11.
nope. We've already seen these players before. I don't care if it's harder to replace the players, you just start doing it. It may take 1-2 seasons to see the full effect of an overhaul, but why keep the dumb players?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
@AmariChill

200.gif
:lmao2: I tried telling the rest of em. But they just won’t listen.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we allow 30+ points to the Commanders, I may choose to not watch games in the future. I haven’t done that in 20 years. It’s getting to a point that it’s not even worth my time
I hear ya, try and change your mind set to try and enjoy the occasional beat down and hoping for a top five draft pick

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I will probably be in the draft zone for the rest of the season boys. Dak is obviously not the problem. Let’s get him signed long term before free agency begins and let’s use those 11 picks to draft a defense. I can’t see us winning another game. So a top 5 should be a lock.

Trajan

Reaction score
The silver lining is that there is no longer an illusion that this team is any good

But does jerry know this ? He will make a couple splashes in FA, draft a TE with the 1st pick, and we will win offseason PR once again, only to be let down on field.

movaughn88

Reaction score

Never thought I’d say this, but I feel the exact same. This team has made me not care.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
We will need a special teams or defensive touchdown to win this game. I hate our chances.

God we need #70 back.

aria

Reaction score
At the beginning of the game didn’t I see Washingtons offense was the worst in the league or close to it in several categories?

Status
Not open for further replies.