Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Why do our screens have the receiver running backwards towards the sideline 5 yards deep? They end up with the ball 2 yards from the sideline running the wrong way and nowhere to go.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Just wait for it...there will be a fight on the sidelines either in this game or next. Camera just showed some frustration on D-Law's face. This is going to get worse. We're only scratching the surface of the dysfunction.

:popcorn: I say let the show begin. I’d rather watch the players fight than watch this team “play”. Well. The people here at CowboysZone can’t say we didn’t predict it coming!!

fishspill

Reaction score
Keeping any one of your 3 best WR out of the game on 3rd down to show how smart you are at play design is all the proof I need that this Moore-McCarthy combo don’t know what they’re doing.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is nearly worse than those three straight 5-11 years with Campo. At least back then, I knew we weren’t gonna win so the losses didn’t really shock me. But for whatever reason, I keep thinking/hoping it his team will magically turn it around and I keep getting disappointed

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Kellen Moore is calling a garbage game. If Dalton can't be trusted to throw a pass beyond the line than bench his arse. Dalton can throw so what the heck? Stop the stupid behind the line throws you idiot

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Ok I understand we need to get the ball out quick but Why can’t we just call a Basic three step down quick slant or out. Those are basic football plays for getting it out early.

EJK24

Reaction score
There is no way you can convince me anyone in the front office cares about winning if Nolan isn't gone tomorrow.

I completely agree.

You can't cut an entire defense even if the players stink. When things are this bad someone has to take responsibility and I feel like Nolan hasn't done a thing to deserve the benefit of the doubt that he can get this going in the right direction.

He needs to go. Its that simple.

Darkhound

Reaction score
IF THEY DONT FIRE THIS COACHING staff by the end of the season.. I am done following this team​

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Can we please bench Moore. Play calling is a joke. Let’s throw the ball behind line of scrimmage.

Status
Not open for further replies.