Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Way to take your time hiking the ball:facepalm: Oh God under Jerry Jones stewardship. I wish I had did some real hard liquor doing the season.....

slick325

Reaction score
You get gifted a questionable spot for a 1st down. But, the staff takes their time calling a play? Not a smart team from top to bottom. Owner, his son, the FO, coaching staff or players. Smh...they should have lined up and spiked the ball. 2nd and 10 then drive continues.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Another moronic play call on 4th and 1 coming up. This time we will go to power formation trying to get a 200 lb RB through 20 tons of human flesh blocking the running lanes.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Right. Garrett didn’t suck for completely unrelated reasons.

I was just more curious if all of you knew what actually poor coaching looks like. It sounds like some people do, and some blame coaching reflexively no matter what. Which is about what I expected if I’m being honest.
I dont really give a crap who likes who.

Going for it in that spot....as well as some of the other crap MM pulled earlier this year....

Is pure crap coaching. Garbage. Irresponsible actually. But he sold Jerry. Apparently not hard to do.

MikeB80

Reaction score
i wish they would have just run it on the 2nd and 1. Washington is playing pass all the way there.

Cmac

Reaction score
Isn't Dalton veteran enough to tell KMoore to quit sending in #$#$# for plays?

snadler

Reaction score
Why not run to the line and snap before giving the refs time to review?

Status
Not open for further replies.