Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please keep it within the guidelines and please do not start new threads during the game as they will be deleted

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Quick question: Why is this game being broadcast on CBS? I thought CBS handled AFC games and Fox handles NFC.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Quick question: Why is this game being broadcast on CBS? I thought CBS handled AFC games and Fox handles NFC.
Something to do with flexing between networks in the event that one network gets all the good games in a certain week.

Awesome sig by the way! :clap:

guag

Reaction score
Ugh Browns going into overtime AGAIN and my stream isn't switching to the Cowboys game yet..... come on!!

CB61

Reaction score
Both Fox and CBS get Flex games and I believe they get to pick them not positively sure about that but Fox will also get an AFC vs AFC game, not sure if they've done that yet or not

CB61

Reaction score
Both Fox and CBS get Flex games and I believe they get to pick them not positively sure about that but Fox will also get an AFC vs AFC game, not sure if they've done that yet or not
Announcers were discussing it during last week's game

guag

Reaction score
For people using Reddit streams, it looks like buffstreams is still on the Browns game... and the lewstream link is on the Patriots game. What the hell?

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Let’s go Cowboys! Big game today for the division lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.