Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
I read a story yesterday about how they're using the measuring stick to measure Garrett's performance over 8 years and they're using playoff wins and season wins when they should be using measuring up against teams like Saints which will see next week by the way and said Jerry Jones has a twisted thought the way he measures scarritt and should be measuring him against quality teams like the Saints and how far off are we from dominating like them? I'd say we're miles away we might have the ability to knock off a came here and there but to dominate like the Saints are doing right now we are at Century away with Garrett

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
Why are we letting these guys hang around?

Backup QB, Old RB, No #1 receivers, and we have an INT under our belts.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
That last third down by our offense was absolutely disgusting design. Zero middle attack.

Reactions: Ken

seamus18

Reaction score
We have had quite a few defensive stops in this game to be where we are right now. We should be in control of his game. We need to wake up on offense.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
No, but I don’t get off for beating a team with a backup QB and on their 3rs or 4th RB. Be careful what you ask for, karma is real.

Yes, invisible non existent forces are totally real.

A win is a win. It counts the same as any other win.

CB61

Reaction score
I read a story yesterday about how they're using the measuring stick to measure Garrett's performance over 8 years and they're using playoff wins and season wins when they should be using measuring up against teams like Saints which will see next week by the way and said Jerry Jones has a twisted thought the way he measures scarritt and should be measuring him against quality teams like the Saints and how far off are we from dominating like them? I'd say we're miles away we might have the ability to knock off a came here and there but to dominate like the Saints are doing right now we are at Century away with Garrett
Knock off a good team here and there sorry

Alohawg1

Reaction score
As a team Dallas seems to do all of the little things that get you beat. It's not one guy every time, but it's a team wide effort. Do your bleeping job every time and oh what difference it can make.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
No one was open until it was too late... y'all are funny lol

Rod Smith came out of the backfield uncovered. It was a simple drop-off with plenty of room to run. If we're not keeping Smith in to block, then the expectation would be for him to be the uncovered player on a blitz.

Status
Not open for further replies.