Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Lol at all the people thinking Dak is the problem. So many fans that don’t know football.

Change Dak in this offense, nothing will change.

There are 4 scrubs playing on the o-line yet it’s all Dak. Lol

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak taking the sack was unacceptable.

Our coaches are MORONS though.

Run Zeke and you’re kicking that field goal with like 30 seconds left. Not 1:28.

Unbearable game management by these complete freaking tools.
Yes!!

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
The thing I miss about Romo is that 3rd and long was always obtainable. With Prescott 3rd and 12+ are almost automatic check down's.

glimmerman

Reaction score
What in the living heck is wrong with Linehan. You had 1st and goal and never ran the ball the first 2 times. Why do you even leave the chance for Dak or the Offense to screw this up on the goal line.. If you could help us out Defense that would be great...

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Amazing that Romo moved the offence with less talent...so maybe you should think before insulting someone...

romo had less talent? Ummm Romo had hall of famer witten, Owens, Young Dez, and etc. Dak has a worst cast right now. Only one really better on Dak cast is Zeke.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
like I said, bad to call a TO on 1st and goal, that gave wash time to rest and think.
and they should just run 3-4 times and score, now a fg, which luckily maher makes,

gmoney112

Reaction score
Oh my god. Colt McCoy is a mediocre QB who went to UT. That's it. Leave it alone already.

Status
Not open for further replies.