Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Witten wide open.. Missed play but I figured so. Now we have to depend on our Defense for a stop. Suddenly now we get pressure. I think not. If Marinelli goes prevent here then I will lose it..

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
The penalty would have gotten us real close, RUSH THE HIGHEST PAID RB IN THE LEAGUE FOR A TD.

GARRETT IS TRASH .

85Cowboy85

Reaction score
You want to make it a two score game, think Garrett made the right call but we'll see.

MrMavsMan

Reaction score
4th and goal at the 2? Why not. Don't usually take points off, but if you don't make it, you've got them pinned.

it wouldn't be at the 2, it would be half the distance to the goal so it would be at the 4. the 4 is a BIG difference from the 2.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
No one should be counting on the other Connor to save the day. The dude has had two practices in like 5 months. He’s not contributing this year

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
D's got to hold. Commanders rushing offense has been stifled but we need to stop Keenum.

I'm thinking we should blitz Jaylon more, he's been pretty good at it in the past and he's struggled in coverage today.

Eanwen

Reaction score
Connor was so good last week I thought we were set on the line. I guess not. Hopefully McGovern is a serious upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.