Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
What pass rush? I don’t see one and haven’t all 1-1/2 games so far.

Tank literally just hit Keenum as he was throwing... Like literally the very last play. The play where Woods dropped it and Keenum was swallowed. Like the play before the timeout.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Great, thanks AT&T, there is not a single phone with a 5G capability but let me pay for tech that I can't use.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Didn't Case Keenum put up 27 points against a likely playoff team last week? Isn't Eli Manning putting up some points today?

yes Case was on a 10-6 playoff team with MN..hes not bad..we are on the road as well..division rival..I knew this wasn't going to be a cake walk but this D was supposed to be better..

if we can allow the constant wheres Zeke the 90 mil man I have to say wheres Tanka and Jaylon? they are paid well and not doing much...BJ and Brown up for deals.not seeing much..

Carson

Reaction score
Every thing is going in there favor. Woods could have ended this game. Of course not. They will pick up the 4th down. Our Defense is lost..

No holding on cooper ... game over
He picks that .. game over

It’ll be a one score game soon :(

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This defense follows the lead of their terrible coordinator. Why is Rod still here with his junk soft zone defense we play constantly?

Status
Not open for further replies.