Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creeper

Reaction score
Worst case scenario unfolding. The Eagles are beating the Giants and the Cowboys are beating the Commanders. The loser in all of this is Dallas. The winners are every other team in the NFC East.

MikeB80

Reaction score
The giants had 1st and 5 and the momentum and in the pouring rain they then ran two pass plays out of the shotgun and had the fumble which will lose the game for them.

Amazing. This is why shurmur is getting fired he is a terrible play caller. How can they not be throwing the ball to barkley more? every other pass play is a deep go route that is covered and the balls are not catchable.

CB61

Reaction score

Well that's the been the problem with him he can't hang on to the damn ball I just can't see why you would start him over Eli? I know Eli isn't what he used to be he wasn't that great anyway but he was still serviceable any hung onto the ball with the exception of the interceptions but for the most part I seriously doubt he has anywhere near the fumbles-lost that Daniel Jones has in one year for less than a year if you count start

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
A loss today would have put us around 12-14. Very close SOS with NYJ and OAK.

Status
Not open for further replies.