Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

aria

Reaction score
Zeke could have 2000 yards rushing 30 tds and you would still hate on him. He hasn't had any problems other than the chic lying and the NFL suspending him anyway when he first got in the league.
Lol. Yeah, the St Patty’s Day parade was nothing, knocking a dj out at a nightclub was nothing, getting kicked out of a club in Vegas for almost fighting with another DJ was nothing, and bullying a security guard was nothing. Oh yeah, covering up a car accident, nothing. Holding out with two years left on his contract was nothing.

Lol, ok.

And you’re right, I don’t care how many yards he has, we don’t need him to win

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I’ve been disappointed in many games this year, but not really last week for me. Injuries or not, it’s hard to win division games on the road, especially in Philly. That was never a game I had in the win column, only hoped for. Some of the other games we lost did us in. The offense hasn’t been perfect with out first year coach/play caller, but the defense has truly been Jekyll and Hyde with Richard having no answers for the run at times, the screens most of the time, and the short passes and TEs most of the time.

BIGS87

Reaction score
Man the NFC East is a joke! Doesn’t matter if cowboys or eagles make it, they’re gonna get knocked out first round. Probably a good thing giants didn’t win, we’ll get a better draft pick... I just can’t believe the way this season went. So F***** frustrating!!!

CB61

Reaction score
I can hear the Jerry Jones press conference now :

We played pretty well today it's unfortunate that we had to have help to get into the playoffs we played really well we look like the team we should have looked like all year
Reporter : what about Jason Garrett's future?

I'll have to evaluate that after I think about the whole season and then I'll let you know next week he signs Garrett to a five-year extension

pitt33

Reaction score
It is amazing the heart the eagles are showing..it’s really allowed them to win this division..
Who cares. And I mean that in regards that either East winner will get trounced in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.