Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak is obviously better than Dalton, but c'mon. We've got fourth string tackles and third string guards playing, and the receivers aren't exactly stepping up to help. This team is trash. Dak made things seem better but the team we are fielding right now is trash and there's not a lot which can be don'e about it.

I am sorry but I don't agree about the OL. Dak played behind and OL consisted of Knight, Williams, Biadasz, Martin, Steele and still could put up those numbers. Is Martin all the difference to lead to such a fall?

Trajan

Reaction score
Yeah we won’t see anymore Dalton is better threads lol. Dude isn’t good at seeing the blitz and doesn’t step up in the pocket to avoid the rush.

In all fairness, there are like 3 posters pushing this. 99% know Dak was better. Many like me who question paying Dak top money are concerned that the team is just bad and has so many other holes, would it be better to cut the big contracts and rebuild ?

Dak / Romo / Aikman wouldn't take this garbage team anywhere either, they would just make it look better then it is.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Man I wished we have punched it in that last drive. We could score a td here and be right back in it

Rajveer

Reaction score
There is very good things happening just not on the field.

We need that draft pick to just get better and better.
You mean the draft picks we will spend on offense? The only offense pick I would like is Alex Leatherwood OL from Alabama. Now OL is also a weakness on this team.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Guys, trust me on this. The Cowboys losing this badly is for the best. They need this. It is the sour tasting medicine that goes a long way to curing the disease. If this team goes 8-8, or 7-9 nothing will change. Next year the same players will line up on defense and Jerry will use the 18th pick in the draft to selected a TE (Actually, the kid from ND looks pretty good and may actually be a 1st round pick!) But you get my drift.

The Cowboys are broken in so many way, not counting literally, and they need to hit absolute rock bottom. We need a fundamental shift in the philosophy of how this team is to be built. Finishing last in the division, a really lousy division, and having the worst defense in history, which is where the Cowboys are headed, is the embarrassment that will force Jerry to wake up, just a little.
Amen. They’re going to get a stud LB or stud CB in the top 5 of the draft. The OL and Dak coming back from injury next year fixes the offense. They should keep Martin out the whole year.

superonyx

Reaction score
It would help as franchise tagging Dak again would cost $38M while drafting a rookie QB in Top 5 (if we draft there) would cost around $6-7M in terms of a cap hit thereby saving $30M+ to put towards signing some quality defensive free agents.
I’d rather pay Dak 38m than Sam Darnold, Trubisky, Haskins, and all the other Can’t Miss QBs $5m.

Raoul

Reaction score
How did this team win ever 2 games? We’re coming apart like gas station toilet paper.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was going to say at least the Cowboys made it through a first half without a turnover then Elliott got his hands on the ball, lol. That wasn't a good pass, bad bounce unfortunately.
not a great pass but had his hands on it, give me 20 mil I'll make the catch...

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
You mean the draft picks we will spend on offense? The only offense pick I would like is Alex Leatherwood OL from Alabama. Now OL is also a weakness on this team.
They’re missing 3 all pros. This won’t be the starters next year

Status
Not open for further replies.