Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Rolling with Steele is one of the worst moves the coaches have made this season. If he were cut no NFL team would take him and doubtful the CFL or XFL or any other league

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Our problem isn't short term, it's long term.

What is the future of our OLine? L Collins coming back from surgery, Martin should be fine. Williams has been bad, Smith looks about out of gas and Biadasz might be ok?

We need 3 new LB's end of story.

We still don't have a starting calibre Safety, our CBs are way below average.

Punter sucks and Kicker is on the tail end of his career.

QB may or may not come back the same player but wants two boat loads of cash.

How do you handle all that next year, even if you have competent ownership (We don't) and competent coaching (Yet to see it)
I'm told will mcclay is a genius

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Supposedly that neck surgery was overdue. Hopefully it clears up his health issues from last few years

I hear ya, but color me skeptical. I think there was a time where we hoped a lengthy layoff for Lee would help his body recover as well.

Thirty-year-old tackles with histories of neck and/or back injuries concern me.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You mean the draft picks we will spend on offense? The only offense pick I would like is Alex Leatherwood OL from Alabama. Now OL is also a weakness on this team.

We need everything besides WRs and Runningbacks.

If a franchise offensive tackle is sitting there you draft him.

We aren’t winning anything for a couple of years at best. Dak’s contract may lock us into mediocrity at best until 2024.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Dalton has done twice as good as his first half stats. Can he make it to 150 yards passing today?

Adreme

Reaction score
If you talking about Lamar of Balt.......he certainly will not be without company.

If he is talking about Jackson there is no way he catches up to him after 40 yards. I am not sure he can catch up to Tom Brady the way he plays.

zerofill

Reaction score
Could signed Dez to play tackle... Couldn't have done any worse lol

snadler

Reaction score
Looks like the one bright spot in this misery has fallen prey to this garbage..sorry CD

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The look on Dalton's face said it all after that that last sack. He can't wait to get off this train wreck. Think about all the dudes who came to Dallas this year to bolster their resume in hopes of getting another deal somewhere. Wasted time.

Status
Not open for further replies.