Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacase

Reaction score
I would trade aldon smith and randy Gregory. We can get something for them

Cowboyny

Reaction score
For what we are seeing, this team will struggle to win another game. If you look at some of the highest paid players, they probably have to keep several for another year. Perfect world, they land a top 5 pick, get a QB needy team to trade up and start the building process, including a whole, new coaching staff. as they already have lost this team. Hire a defensive HC like a Mike Zimmer.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you were playing against our D, wouldn't you go for it on every 4th down?
I wouldn't. No point in getting your guys hurt. All they gotta do is score 10 points and that's game over. If I'm Washington I'd just run the ball and get this game over with. They already lost Collins for no reason.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
No, no, no. Dalton is who YOU wanted in there.

I rather be 8-8 with a QB that can put up points, even against playoff teams, than go with a QB that leads us to 2-14 (with a lot of luck) and STUGGLES to put up 10 points against good or had teams.
No No No Dalton is better than Dak. That is what I have read here on CZ.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
1-3 in multiple blowouts (not entirely defenses fault) with back to back game ending picks. Dak's not the savior of this team.
They had a chance to win all the games Dak played. What are you talking about multiple blowouts.

Trajan

Reaction score
And therein lies the dilemma ... I think Dak should get paid, HOWEVER, you make a very legitimate argument for which part of me agrees with your statement. Fact is there are so many holes it will take time to fix....

Exactly. Dallas needs a complete overhaul of the Defense. Can you pay a QB top $ and still build a complete new Defense ? I don't know....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh wow...didn't Dak tear up Ronald Darby when he played for the Eagles? He's out there right now and they aren't attacking him?

Status
Not open for further replies.