Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldJarhead

Reaction score
It's a stupid team with stupid coaches , 1st and goal from the 5 you give it to Elliot 3 times . Instead you get dipsy doo reverse pass options . Idiots gonna lose every time drop or no drops.
And it was from the 4 not the 5 . So you pay 90 million to a running back to give him 3 carries in first half and bail out on 1st and goal from the 4 on 1 play . It should never have gotten to Lamb dropping the ball . Dallas coaches are manufacturing loses
I've said this before and I'm saying it again. As long as we have Jerrah as the Owner/Pres/GM (and alternate HC) we will not have a real HC and we will be mediocre at best.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
It's a stupid team with stupid coaches , 1st and goal from the 5 you give it to Elliot 3 times . Instead you get dipsy doo reverse pass options . Idiots gonna lose every time drop or no drops.
And it was from the 4 not the 5 . So you pay 90 million to a running back to give him 3 carries in first half and bail out on 1st and goal from the 4 on 1 play . It should never have gotten to Lamb dropping the ball . Dallas coaches are manufacturing loses

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
For a guy that got his head knocked off a few weeks ago, he shows some guts diving head first.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
15 mil a year and zeke isn’t in on the most important drive of the game... and I’m a big zeke supporter. Cmon

Redline360

Reaction score
I don't think anyone said he was having a good 2 years I saw one poster say he's having 2 good series.......but go off lol.

Post was edited by that member. Several posted hes having a good night. 2 good series does not make for a "good night" . Maybe for Jaylon it does

Status
Not open for further replies.