Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please keep it within the guidelines and please do not start new threads during the game as they will be deleted without warning.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Some folks, especially younger fans, really dislike the Eagles and Giants much more in the NFC East than Washington.

Me?

I do not care about team records. Good teams. Bad teams. Doesn't matter to me. Frustrating and beating Washington any time any year have been and always will be good games for me.

And I am having a GREAT day so far.

Let's go Cowboys! ~Shao Kahn voice~ "FINISH THEM!"

zu6i1uI.jpg

Last edited:

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
24-0!!!

Even though our offense is shaky, thanks to this defense we are still DOMINATING them. Hopefully Dak settles down a little in the 2nd half and blows this thing out of their reach.

I'd argue that at 24-0, the game might already be out of reach for Washington based on how we have played defense lol.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Defense has to stay aggressive. And catch one of those passes that gets thrown to them!

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
If we attended the game, can we leave now and get a partial refund? lol

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’ve come to realize, the offense . The rhythm has much to do with the playcalling as it does to do with the team. You can’t have Rhythm if you don’t call the wright’s plays to put you in the rhythm. We seem to do better when we just get up to the line and go

Carson

Reaction score
Don’t think anybody saw this! We will take it

Heinecke can get hot and 30 minutes is a lot of football

Status
Not open for further replies.