Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m not positive Dallas hits 50, might just see a couple of FG’s and call it a night :huh:

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Is it too early for a Trolling the Nation thread?

I imagine WFT forums are something like this at the moment LOL

giphy.gif

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
If MM keeps playing the key players I would love to see a 60+ point final score. I don’t think the risk of injury is worth it but if we are going to keep them in, get the 60 points.

stiletto

Reaction score
So has it been Nsieke in at LT tonight? It hasn't been a major problem. So that is good or no??

gmoney112

Reaction score
Put Kelvin Joseph on their 1WR in man the entire second half. Every defensive snap.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
MaineBoy said:
Dude, just **** up with that trash. We’re all fans, shut up and enjoy the game…Dak is playing better than he has been. Period.

BleedSilverandBlue said:
lol because the haters have been so gracious the last month haven’t they?

Exactly. They've been SOOO gracious. LOL

blueblood70

Reaction score
Some only live in the moment. They would rather see stats padded and put key players at risk. Just a microcosm of real life in here.
not me all i care about is the playoff run..we saw them dominate for half if garbage time stats make it closer, we all know the truth,,its a straight beat down..

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
When was the last time we had 2 lineman score a td in a game?

Still a lot of time left might get one more too.

ArbynTX

Reaction score
look guys i know you dont want them to let of the gas but im pulling zeke and prescott..no reason at all to keep them in,, maybe coop/martin if they want out and some defenders..ie parisna dn diggs..

IDC if they make small comeback and we win..this games over.

No reasons to risk the playoffs or next weeks game..

seriously you all want a wire to wire 55 -10 win but i say start to pull the starters NOW..

Agree. The first half was fun, more than we’ve had in a while. But, I think we’ve shown what we’re capable of when both sides of the ball are firing on all cylinders. A 7-10 point victory is a ‘W’ as much as a 35 point victory.

ghst187

Reaction score
Football Team forums are in meltdown mode. RUN IT UP!

not sure why their fans are still watching…had to know this was coming….maybe not to this extent but a good chunk of their team is out and they just got curb stomped by Philly…
And they thought they were gonna come into Dallas and compete?

Status
Not open for further replies.