Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
You do realize she’s an assistant running backs coach right? You don’t need to have a PHD to do that. Even you could probably land that position with a little effort. It’s not like they handed her a coordinator position.

She has a coaching pedigree outside of playing. Also, who gives a **** why she got the job. Let’s see what she does with it. That’s what’s important. Plenty of people get jobs above themselves at the time and grow into them. Why anyone would whine about her getting a job is beside me. Has no effect on them whatsoever.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
She has a coaching pedigree outside of playing. Also, who gives a **** why she got the job. Let’s see what she does with it. That’s what’s important. Plenty of people get jobs above themselves at the time and grow into them. Why anyone would whine about her getting a job is beside me. Has no effect on them whatsoever.

I was actually defending her from some posters with small man syndrome. She is very qualified and I think it’s awesome she got her position.

Mannix

Reaction score
You do realize she’s an assistant running backs coach right? You don’t need to have a PHD to do that. Even you could probably land that position with a little effort. It’s not like they handed her a coordinator position.
GET REAL....YES THEY DID!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.