Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Missed opportunity there for throw to Gallup. That said line did him no favors with holding call and pressure allowed on strip sack play. Cheap pots for skins

Reactions: CWR

Pants

Reaction score
One mistake after the other. Dak HAS to throw that away at the worst

This team is so poorly coached. They don’t even know they are bad

fweegy

Reaction score
No QB, no OL, no WRs, no safeties, average CBs. Other then that, how was the play Mrs. Lincoln?

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Pretty much par for the coarse in the Jason Garrett era. We shouldn’t be surprised.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There is no excuse for Dak and Jason.

I'm not being a hater but anyone with common sense knows he is not a franchise QB.
I don't think that play proves he's not a franchise qb. It was stupid but Wentz who everyone loves committed the same stupid thing today. He fumbled on the last play of the game.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
This loss is on the OL. Tackle play has been terrible and that hold was a game killer.

Patrick

Reaction score
I’ll tell you one thing, this is the last time I’m buying into the hype that maybe we’ve got this thing turned around. This is going to be an 8-8 season at best.

I bought into it, I buy into it every time. My own fault... I just expect too much from a professional team with a championship coach (eyeroll)

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This whole offense just sucks. If even one spoke in the wheel breaks, the whole tire can't function and collapses.

These young players need a whole new offensive coaching staff! Preferably one who will find a new QB.

9of11

Reaction score
Game over...it was nice having hope for the entire week wishing our offense can have back to back good games...was I wrong....we need to start over...with the coaching staff...

Status
Not open for further replies.