Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
I’m still surprised that people think the Jags defense came in prepared and weren’t arrogant and that win was basically anything but a fluke...

dfense

Reaction score
By my count that's like 5 sack fumbles by Dak on final drives in the last 2 years. Granted William's tackling the defender didn't help, but Dak cant stand and deliver. He runs backwards into the endzone instead of stepping up. Dude sucks. sucks, sucks, sucks. Come on guys! Start the Garrett blaming. He has no TE, a slipping LT, a RT who should be a G, No versatility at RB, no kick returner, a rookie 230lb G (exageration) and a bunch of #3 receivers. Dak wilts at crunch time. Everytime.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Well mister Albert Einstein of FOOTBALLISH acumen,,, just cuz' you POOP BRILLIANT semidry TURDS ,,,CERTAINLY DON'T MAKE YOU THE BOSS OF ME,,,PAL
Enstein??

lol... LLoyd Christmas would even conclude Dak Prescott SUCKS!

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I was totally done two weeks ago and they sucked me back in but I’m done again. I thought maybe they figured out what they have to do but they obviously didn’t think what they did against the Jaguars was the way forward. Score 40 and yet go back to making Dak be Troy Aikman with the division lead on the line. They deserve to lose and Garrett deserves to be fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.