Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
Well they're not exactly excelling at that either.

AP looks like he's 26 years old again.

And he’s making some ridiculous other worldly cut backs to make it happen. Peterson has been rushing well this year typically.

tico

Reaction score
My Tri-tip sandwich with coleslaw is the greatest point of this game so far!

CB61

Reaction score
Lawrence on the sidelines and having some words for teammates

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Hey soon as the announcers said that the Commanders haven’t scored a third quarter touchdown in 10 games, I was sure that was going to be a touchdown drive. Just seems to happen every time they open their mouth.

I remember them doing that back in 2005 during the 13-0 fiasco. Forgot what the banner said but I remember thinking uh oh after they showed it.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Hey soon as the announcers said that the Commanders haven’t scored a third quarter touchdown in 10 games, I was sure that was going to be a touchdown drive. Just seems to happen every time they open their mouth.

I believe they jinx things when they say *fill in blank* has never happened and it does.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The first play of the second half was the same play they ran on the first play of the first half. Do they just repeat the playbook?

khiladi

Reaction score
Commanders have come into this game to stop Zeke. Look at how close they just played on 2nd and 4 even with their DBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.