Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Got to feel pretty good getting out of that crappy first half with 7-7 tight. Let’s see what we can do in the second half.
right especially since they scored on their first drive and not since and we seem to be getting our issues fixed..the penalty's realty messed our first two drives up..

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Let's stare at the ball going into the skins players chest just a little longer guys!!!!! What the freak!!!!
I guarantee coaches will not correct that. They are happy the pass was dropped. There is no excuse for not watching the ball. Screw the receivers, watch the ball IDIOTS.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Dak played great first half. Accuracy spot on except for the overthrow on first series.

Need OL to give running room to Zeke.

Also pass rush has been non existent. That’s most concerning aspect of game to me

We need Tyron to pretend like he’s Tyron and stop having crippling penalties or getting whipped

movaughn88

Reaction score
Look I know the team isn’t good but some of you guys need to have a beer and be at least a little optimistic part of the time.

Defense seems to be adjusting. Not a whole lot of faith but maybe Linny can figure out something or two.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Dak might actually break 200 yards today

RealAcademicEmu-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.