Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Can’t wait to see Sean Payton drop half a hundred on us next week. That’s absolutely going to be a 51-10 final

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Just watched Lenoir completely blow his assignment. He is the outside man and he rushed inside allowing the PR to run right down the vacated sideline where idiot Lenoir is supposed to be for a big PR.

Way to suck Lenoir. But I am sure the incompetant coaches will NEVER CORRECT YOU and teach you how to maintain your assignment.

CB61

Reaction score
Yes but the way they do lay your post on here I had made that post way before that definitely he is part of the problem there's no doubt about it just the way they delay stuff on here are you being able to post I had already set it about the previous Downs
I would have to say he's even horrible right now throwing the ball and yes if you called the right play and he can't get it there it's not the play callers fault I understand that

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Running a QB sneak on 1st down and a QB draw on 2nd down would be more beneficial than this crap. The goal is to get your offense into 3rd and 5 or less...as a coaching staff/playcaller, it's your job to call the right high-percentage plays that will get you those positive yards.

The scheming just doesn't exist

Reactions: BAT

glimmerman

Reaction score
Wth. Where are you even throwing it. We will lose. Leaving your Defense out to dry. And there you go in fg range already. Guys and girls this game is over. It only gets worse from here on out. Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks Cowboys. Linehan and JG you suck. Dak you are choking. Run with the ball. You will be throwing the ball the rest of the game because Linehan will abandon the run now.. Don’t worry guys this td will be quick...

Status
Not open for further replies.