Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
The Commanders are about to be completely deflated.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Cuz Dak is having a horrible game right! Smfh.
He isn't having a good one. Just ok but those two big plays will make most fans like you forget all them wth plays from him. If he'd have them wth plays less often more would be on his side.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Colt McCoy sucks. He waited way too long to throw that pass. That’s a designed play where the tackle hits the DE low to keep his hands down, that ball should be thrown before the WR makes his break as the DE is getting hit. Ha Ha!

CB61

Reaction score
That was a great pass by Dak. The other one was just an average pass where the defender fell down.
I'm not a Dak hater, I want him to succeed. He has the clutch gene, something most QBs don't have.
I hope he gets a real QB coach to help him become a better QB so we don't have to wait for the end of close games for him to finally step up.
That is me honest with you.
I have criticized him pretty good this games I am not a Prescott hater I don't want to be I want him to work out yes that was a pretty play very pretty play he just needs to be consistent with it I love his attitude I just want his talent to match that and his ability to match that

Status
Not open for further replies.