Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Since 2014 the Cowboys are 36-0 when leading by 7+ points in the 4th quarter. I want to see that streak extended.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
That was a great pass by Dak. The other one was just an average pass where the defender fell down.
I'm not a Dak hater, I want him to succeed. He has the clutch gene, something most QBs don't have.
I hope he gets a real QB coach to help him become a better QB so we don't have to wait for the end of close games for him to finally step up.
That is me honest with you.
I respect that. With that first TD pass it wasn't the pass itself. That play was set up for Beasley in the flats but he was covered, Dak went to his next read, slid to the left and found Cooper. I was talking about what Dak did before the throw.

CB61

Reaction score
The contract negotiations may get ugly between Jones and Lawrence. But you know what? I ain't gonna hate on Lawrence. He deserves to get paid. The young man has played extremely well the past couple of seasons.
Amen brother

glimmerman

Reaction score
Bizarre and stupid. Don’t get cute. Was a wasted play. Could have ran it up the gut and got 3.. This is your chance for the nail in the coffin...

Carson

Reaction score
Here comes Linehan. A chance to blow this open and we will settle for 3

aria

Reaction score
JG proving why he was the 2016 Coach of the Year. Extend Garrett!

Status
Not open for further replies.