Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington post game thread ***

droopdog7

Reaction score
Lol, oh it’s not at the wrong person, Garrett definitely is the worse coach we’ve had and that is saying a lot...
But don’t be mistaken, Jones is only going to get rid of Garrett because of all the complaining... if people didn’t complain about Garrett Jerry would keep him around no doubt...
No one gives Jones a pass and there is just as much complaining about him on here as Garrett but everyone knows he is going nowhere.
You know, I’m not sure I agree with a single point in your post. Garrett probably the third best coach in our history. And Jerry getting rid of garrett has zero to do with the fans. If that was the case, he would have been fired years ago. Yes or no?

I think if you answer honestly it’s an easy yes.

lsg13

Reaction score
You know, I’m not sure I agree with a single point in your post. Garrett probably the third best coach in our history. And Jerry getting rid of garrett has zero to do with the fans. If that was the case, he would have been fired years ago. Yes or no?

I think if you answer honestly it’s an easy yes.
So you just think that Jerry just woke up this season and realized that Garrett sucked?? No he has been holding on hoping that somehow in spite of Garrett this team would some how turn it around and he could keep Garrett as coach... but he sucks and everyone with the exception of a few have been complaining and he can’t run from it anymore.
And absolutely no way that Garrett is the 3rd best coach we have had, Landry, Johnson and Parcells were the top 3, heck even 6 gun Barry and dough boy were better... and like I said, that ain’t saying much.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe, they can use a cutout of Garrett next year, when calling plays. No one will know the difference.

CB61

Reaction score
The tweet was made at halftime, long before Philly eliminated the Boys. What does he say now?
It was nothing but a bunch of jibber jabber that he had to say trying to be political he's already know what he's going to do now he just has to go convince himself of it that's how he is and there's a strong possibility he talks himself out of firing Garrett so be ready

CB61

Reaction score
If he hires Jason Garrett back even for a one-year extension this forum will pretty much melt down instead of just one thread for it we may need a whole section here like a fan Zone new Zone it may have to be Jerry Jones zone aka The Twilight Zone

lsg13

Reaction score
If he hires Jason Garrett back even for a one-year extension this forum will pretty much melt down instead of just one thread for it we may need a whole section here like a fan Zone new Zone it may have to be Jerry Jones zone aka The Twilight Zone
If he brought back Garrett for any length of time he would be roasted in the media, just not this forum... you watch any show now and they have no doubt Garrett is gone, it would take and idiot to rehire him... oh wait...

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Jerry will hire another “Yes Man” and Garret will go on to be the coach of the year elsewhere. Where the cancerous Jerry Jones is not interfering with his coaching duties.

I hope that DOES happen just to hammer it home to Jerry that yes, YOU are the problem, dude!

lsg13

Reaction score
I hope that DOES happen just to hammer it home to Jerry that yes, YOU are the problem, dude!
Well I hope Jerry does realize he is the problem but there is no way Garrett goes on to be coach of the year anywhere... dude can not coach, he has no ability to adjust to in game situations... One of the main reasons Jerry is the problem is because he hires terrible coaches, the times we had good coaches he wasn’t the problem, it wasn’t until he decided he was the reason for the success that he became the problem and started hiring puppets.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Well I hope Jerry does realize he is the problem but there is no way Garrett goes on to be coach of the year anywhere... dude can not coach, he has no ability to adjust to in game situations... One of the main reasons Jerry is the problem is because he hires terrible coaches, the times we had good coaches he wasn’t the problem, it wasn’t until he decided he was the reason for the success that he became the problem and started hiring puppets.

Yeah, I said 'hope', man. I don't actually think it is feasible.

visionary

Reaction score
So you just think that Jerry just woke up this season and realized that Garrett sucked?? No he has been holding on hoping that somehow in spite of Garrett this team would some how turn it around and he could keep Garrett as coach... but he sucks and everyone with the exception of a few have been complaining and he can’t run from it anymore.
And absolutely no way that Garrett is the 3rd best coach we have had, Landry, Johnson and Parcells were the top 3, heck even 6 gun Barry and dough boy were better... and like I said, that ain’t saying much.

you are wasting your time arguing substance with Garrett apologists

Garrett is one of the worst HCs in the history of this team and we will be better the day he is fired

cellarrodent

Reaction score
Sorry...wrong! Looking forward to all of the coaches that leave at this years end having great careers with suitable organizations...this isn't one of em!

CB61

Reaction score
If he brought back Garrett for any length of time he would be roasted in the media, just not this forum... you watch any show now and they have no doubt Garrett is gone, it would take and idiot to rehire him... oh wait...
I'm glad you added oh wait there LOL