Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington post game thread ***

Dre11

Reaction score
Andre is too busy "coaching" than to watch college football.

partly true, but I watch, have players I coached in college, but it's not the NFL, you're not getting all the top players in NFL. Haskins threw 50 tds at Ohio st., can't bust a grape in nfl.

Dre11

Reaction score
Anyone can bust in the NFL but the Cowboys would be idiots to have the opportunity to draft Lawrence and instead stick with Prescott. No other GM in the league would make that decision.

and more often than not they bust, and Gm's get fired.

cowboywill77

Reaction score
Anyone can bust in the NFL but the Cowboys would be idiots to have the opportunity to draft Lawrence and instead stick with Prescott. No other GM in the league would make that decision.
You don't watch the draft much every year some team is trading up to get the top quarterback in the darft. We have Dak who as you can see has kept us in the game. We need a good defensive coordinator and now a head coach.

jjktkk

Reaction score
Lawrence doesn't play the top teams every Saturday the ACC is a weak conference so he still can be a bust in the NFL
He did beat Alabama to win the national championship, so what more would you like to see out of him? Great size, athleticism. Every scout I've read so far projects Lawrence to be the top pick overall in this upcoming draft.

jjktkk

Reaction score
I watch, in also know it's not the same game, so you don't know much about college , do you?
High school , college, pro. I've watched it all for over 40 years. If you can't tell that Trevor Lawrence is a outstanding NFL QB prospect, I honestly don't know what you're looking at.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Fry boy is mad the Cowboys didn't come to Dalton's rescue after the hit. Team hasn't fought in 6 games and he's surprised they didn't show any fight then :laugh::lmao:

cowboywill77

Reaction score
He did beat Alabama to win the national championship, so what more would you like to see out of him? Great size, athleticism. Every scout I've read so far projects Lawrence to be the top pick overall in this upcoming draft.
Yeah he won a championship lose one to LSU also dosen't mean he will win in NFL. Thats why colleges don't play top teams every Saturday

Dre11

Reaction score
High school , college, pro. I've watched it all for over 40 years. If you can't tell that Trevor Lawrence is a outstanding NFL QB prospect, I honestly don't know what you're looking at.

again who gives a f about being a prospect, I don't care what you watch. many and have been great NFL qb prospects and many have turned out to be squat. until he does something in the NFL, he ain't squat. Dak as a 4th round "PROSPECT" outplayed many of the PROSPECTS drafted before him . he ain't coming to Dallas.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'm getting to the point I don't even care anymore. I mean if Jones doesn't care. Why should us fans? It's his team and he could care less.